Friday, May 6, 2011

Oh Momma!

With this being Mother's Day Weekend I thought I'd talk a little about my mom! Who doesn't love their mom?! I'll be honest there were times I didn't "like" my mom to often...shockingly it was between the ages of about 14 and 17...surprised?! :) I'm happy to say it's not like that now, I only wish we had more time to spend together.

My mom is an amazing person! She raised me and my brother without help from my dad, and now becoming a mom myself I can't imagine how hard that was! I know she gave up more than she will ever admit and her sacrifice made me the person I am today!

I'm so proud of her too, in the last year she quit her job in the rat race and followed her dreams of owning a successful consign and design shop! I know how scary that was for her but with her wonderful husband and us behind her we all knew she would succeed!

I know we all have our own sweet words and special stories about our moms, I hope we all take the time to show and tell them how we feel! Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful mothers out there, have a wonderful weekend!!


LOVE YOU MOMMA!!!
I hope I can grow into a mom like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment