Monday, September 24, 2012

Breakfast

Greg got back yesterday and *hopefully* won't have to go out of town again for awhile. He has been out of town off and on since May! So you can imagine how happy we are to have him home!

One thing I LOVE about him coming home is cooking breakfast! I'm not a breakfast person, I LOVE eating it I just don't like cooking it. Everlee usually gets applesauce or oatmeal, something easy. Greg cooks elaborately for breakfast. He took this morning off and made us eggs, toast, fresh hashbrowns and ham. YUM-O!

While Greg was cooking and I was working, Everlee was quiet...very quiet...





Are you LOVING the bedhead!?
Dad didn't realize that Mom doesn't usually let me eat my oatmeal myself...oh well. Morning baths are always fun too, especially when I give Dad a "little present" while bathing!


Welcome home Dad, we missed you!


2 comments:

  1. I am literally laughing out loud... alone at my desk. She is SUCH a cutie! I bet she had fun with that oatmeal :) Thanks for sharing the story and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so thoughtful ;) Taking care of unwanted paper, giving gifts, feeding herself quietly while you work and Greg cooks. So funny. Marshall will be happy to hear this story about his favorite girl :)

    ReplyDelete