Saturday, August 31, 2013

Here Fishy-Fishy

Yesterday was Greg's birthday, he keeps telling me he has the "bug" to go fishing and wanted to go with Everlee and me. How thoughtful... so because he works so hard I nudged him into taking the day off since it will most likely be crazy town in the mountains with the long weekend. So up we went into the beautiful mountains of Idaho, I love that we only have to drive a short way to get "away" from the city! The weather was perfect in the morning and the light was beautiful for pictures, I honestly didn't even edit these! :)













Oh my heart!


I know this will be a birthday he won't forget!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I LOVE the picture of Greg and Everlee together on the rocks. What a special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! Also makes me miss summer!

    ReplyDelete