Monday, March 28, 2011

Blessed Little GIRL

After an hour of being pushed, bounced, prodded and measured the ultrasound tech said...it's a GIRL! Tears and cheers filled that little dark room and I had to pick my jaw up off the floor! Everything looks great, she is happy and healthy. I was lucky enough to have Greg, Julie and my mom in the room to experience that surprise, I'm not sure who was more excited, me or them! I'm shocked by the technology these days, how cool is it that they can zoom in and see all 4 chambers of the heart, each bone in the hands, feet and spine. It's just amazing. After the shock wore off I asked Greg how he felt about having a girl and he said, "I've been secretly wishing for a little girl, because too many girls don't have good relationships with their dads" Seriously?! Thank you Lord for giving me this man!

Here is a little sweetness to share with you...


I know that this is just the beginning of an incredible ride! I'm so blessed to have a wonderful husband and great family around me to enjoy every minute.

Oh!! Since the Great Auntie Andrea was the only one to guess a girl she gets some sweetness from me in the form of a Starbucks gift card, and from the month she has had I think she deserves it!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, Great Auntie Andrea is so excited about this little girl. And the video ... brought tears to my eyes. Seeing her little gulps, it's just still so amazing to me this gift that God gives us being able to create and carry life.

    Can't wait to help you prep your little nest for her and then love on her all you'll let me :).

    Yea God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is AMAZING! I can't believe they can do that now, it's awesome to watch! Congrats again Jess, love you lots!

    ReplyDelete