Sunday, July 3, 2011

Oh Baby!

Well, I can officially say that I feel and if I'm honest look pregnant... I'm not sure when it happened, but I woke up one morning, my belly was staring me in the face and Greg had to roll my out of bed!

The last month has filled with getting ready for this little girl. Who will be here in about...umm...7 weeks!! Yikes! My wonderful "in-loves"( as we like to call each other) have helped me so much, getting the nursery ready and with the help of my wonderful friend Megan, threw me a beautiful shower... I don't have a lot of pictures from that morning yet but here are a few.

If you will notice we finally decided on a spelling... Everlee Lynn Taddicken. I love it because it has both my mom and Greg's mom in it. Lee is my mom's middle name and Lynn is Julie's middle name. I really like it! If other people don't, I don't care :)

Smell-O-Vision is needed here. YUM!! Can you tell they know the way to my heart?

To say that these women are amazing would be an understatement! I feel so blessed that Everlee will have such wonderful women surrounding her throughout her life! 


In addition to these lovely ladies, Miss E is blessed to have some great men in her life as well. We are missing 2 of her uncles in this picture who I know she will get a lot of lovin from...
I'm 8 months pregnant here with the 5 generations of Taddicken's!
I'm a little worried that she won't have anyone but Greg and I that will want to be around her... HA! I'm actually more worried that once she gets here I won't see her...only at night when they give her back :)

I still have some work to do before her arrival, the nursery is so close to being done. I will post pictures when I'm finished...I had a little incident with some paint color that seems to be the most popular color in all of Lowe's history since every time I go back to get more its always sold out. Honestly, I feel like these things only happen to me! :)

I will also be posting soon about our wonderful 4th of July weekend...filled with family, fireworks, yummy food and a special brother in law who has come home for bit of R&R from serving our country in Iraq. It's going to be a great weekend to celebrate our freedom and independence!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, there is no hiding that belly now ;). I love it! Such a fun time ... I can't wait to see the nursery all come together.

    Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete