Friday, August 3, 2012

Insta-Friday (well-mostly)

I've been fighting a stinken cold all week. Luckily, this meant that I could veg and snuggle with my little bug while watching the Olympics!
I didn't take to many phone pics but I'm adding in some pretty cute pictures I tried to sneak while someone's "Little" came and hung out with us.

Andrea brought these to me when she came to pick up Ethan. My FAV!
Yes, that is the only picture I took with my phone all week. Lame I know...
You know what is NOT lame?! These kids...

Ethan came over this week to hang with us for a bit while his mom and dad go to dinner. I've never heard Everlee laugh as hard as she was when he was playing with her. So sweet! I tried to sneak a few pictures, as you can see they aren't the best pictures because I didn't close the blinds but who cares, they are too sweet not to share!




We call this the, "Uncle Matt"


Happy Friday!


1 comment:

  1. I love both of those kids so much! I'm glad they had fun together!

    ReplyDelete