Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Actually it's Seriously Amazing...My Life!

I've noticed I say these 3 words A LOT (You've probably noticed too)!

But seriously...
I do have an AMAZING life! Sometimes I just need to be reminded!

Since my last pitiful blog post God has calmed my heart. He also gave me an awesome husband and pretty wonderful women to give me some advice and help me out.
I tend to over-think everything and worry when there isn't even anything to worry about! Anyone else like this...no...just me?! I've realized I need to just chill out and let God work. ACTUALLY...I needed some help from my husband to remind me that I'm like this.

I have a great opportunity to help out and work from home. Greg and I decided that it would be a good idea to at least give it a try. So I've started my first week working part-time from home. It's quite an adjustment for me and also for those I work with. It hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be (it's only been a few days though). I think if I stick to my guns and get organized it will be even easier. The 4 hours a day seems to go pretty fast, which is nice. Anything is worth trying right?!

I think I'm going to hang this in my "home office"... He is on my side, why worry so much?
via Pinterest
I'll hang this one right next to it...
via Pinterest
Next time you hear me stressing about something...please just tell me to chill out. I'm going to give myself an ulcer!

No comments:

Post a Comment