Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Favorites

I usually post for 'faux' insta-friday but since my phone is slowly dying and I'm too cheap to get a new one and have been to sick this week to deal with it I've decided to do a Friday Favorites post :)

I've had a lot of time snuggling on the couch with my favorite 9 month old, watching tv and browsing the internet... productive no?!

Here are a few of my favs from this week...


Favorite Recipe
Because I've been under the weather I've done my go-to dinners, but I did buy some artichokes at the store that I knew were going to go back if I didn't find something do to with them. A few clicks and I found this recipe. So yummy and didn't need any extra dipping sauce (because lets face it, eating whole artichokes is just an excuse to eat a lot of mayo-yuck!)
Source
Favorite Summer Project
Everlee's room has this awkward space behind her door. It's too small for decorations but it's big enough just to be weird. Then, viola, I found this... I think this will be a perfect summer project!
Source
Favorite "to-buy" Item
Most of what I find on the internet is for me to craft, cook or clean. I've had these on my list to buy Everlee. I realize she isn't even a year but how cute would these be for her room?!
Source
Favorite Laugh
There was a lot of feeling sorry for myself this week...but laughing makes everything better right?! I watched a lot of YouTube, Jim Gaffigan's Mr. Universe (again), The Office, and searched "Ha" on Pinterest....
I think this topped it! The caption read, "Nice Try"

Bwaahahahahah!

Have a fabulous Friday!






2 comments:

  1. Love! Those artichokes look delish. Oh Baby Biebs, will you ever grow up? Andrea and I have a guilty love affair with his song, "Girlfriend". Now only if grown up Efron could sing like the Biebs :) Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMW! I just laughed out LOUD at that last picture. Seriously hysterical!
    I love that behind the door solution! Can't wait to see how it turns out!
    And those baby lit books are cute but I'm confused how you would re-write something like Romeo & Juliet for toddlers.
    Once upon a time there were two people who loved each other. Their parents told them to stay away from each other but they didn't listen. And then they killed themselves. The end.
    ????

    ReplyDelete