Friday, June 29, 2012

Insta-Friday (Faux Style)

You know those grainy, blurry, and pixelated photos that you take during the week? No?! You don't have the worst camera phone on the planet? That's just me... okay nevermind.

Here is my POV this week through that tiny camera...

Our favorite 8 year old made this for Everlee during her dedication at church. It brings me a smile on my face every day as it's hanging on our fridge.
Apparently I can grow things as long as they are in a pretty aqua mason jar sitting on my kitchen window.
I've been hearing about this book for awhile and Kelly let me borrow it and I am not exaggerating when I say that the first few pages already convicted and inspired me! She is an amazing woman and I recommend reading it (even though I'm not done :) )

I took Everlee out to my mom's the other morning. This right here is why I love living in Idaho A few miles outside of town, no one on the road, windows down, farmers watering, and if you can see in the mirror a crop dusting plane was flying all around. I felt like I was driving through a country song. Beautiful!
I'm linking up with Life Rearranged you should too!


1 comment:

  1. Hey I just stopped by your blog through Life Rearranged. I have a little girl about the same age as yours, she will be 10 months on July 8. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete