Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful {Day 3}

It's been quiet in our home today, Everlee took a 4 hour nap, Greg and I drank coffee and hung around the house most of the day, it was a beautiful, much needed "lazy" day!

Then we all decided to venture to Chick-fil-a for dinner, and I do have to say it was Yum-o! I've never been and it was pretty good. I do have to say it was a little greasy for my taste but maybe that is the goodness of it! For as crazy busy as it was (there were at least 20 cars in the drive-thru and about 15 people in line) we got our food in less than 10 minutes and the service was excellent!

This thankful post is surprisingly not for Chick-fil-a, I'm thankful for that and all...

I'm thankful for our home-
It's not big, or small or perfect by any means and there are lots of things that I wish were different but there is something special about your first home as a married couple that is just plain perfect. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way about their first home but I was thinking about all the memories, sweat, and tears that we have poured into this home the last 5 years and they are all worth being thankful for!


No comments:

Post a Comment