Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thankful- Day 5

I'm thankful today for the 'little things'....


I'm thankful for books
Since I was a little girl I've loved to read. I can read for hours, I've been even know to read into the early hours of the day. I'm thankful for the way books allow me to relax for a few minutes (or hours) a day.
via pinterest.com
 I'm thankful for coffee
Since I was a little girl I've loved coffee (ha!). But seriously, I'm slightly addicted. I love the rich aroma and the gurgling of the coffee pot in the morning. It puts a smile on my face. I'm also thankful that Everlee doesn't seem to mind it either! Is anyone else excited to see those red cups at Starbucks?!
via pinterest.com
I'm thankful for music
Again, since I was a little girl I've loved music. Like books it helps me to relax. I really like any kind of music, pop, country, rock, folk...anything! I'm thankful that it's a shared love between Greg and I, anytime we are doing anything around the house or just hanging out there is always music playing. We can't dance or sing that well but we sure act like we do!
via pinterest.com
Speaking of music, Greg's band is playing for the first time at a music and arts festival. I'm excited to watch him play, they have put a lot of hard work into tonight's gig and I'm sure that it will pay off! I'm going to sneak in my camera and hopefully take some pictures!

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for books too! I LOVE to read! I have a good book recommendation for you - The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it! The library should have their copy back this week :)

    ReplyDelete