Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Little Family Love

I have the best family in the world! The last few months has taught me a great deal on the importance of family, the Lord and your family are the only ones that will be there when no one else will (especially when you don't deserve it). I'm also blessed because the majority of our family live close to us. This weekend I had a good dose of family!
My cousin Tucker plays baseball for Idaho State and they played BSU this weekend and my grandparents came into town to watch. It was a beautiful fall day, perfect for baseball which has always been my favorite sport to watch, who doesn't like crisp fall days, *good* hot dogs, hot coco and of course sunflower seeds...and how about that World Series this year!! It was a perfect Saturday!
Great-grandma and Everlee.




The whole gang! Uncle Bob and Aunt Kim, Tanner, Grandpa and Grandma Martins, Grandma Schmeck (Greg's taking the pic)..it looks like I'm bossing Greg a bit doesn't it?

4 generations!


I love how much Tucker looks like Josh! He's quite the stud in his own right! He played a great game!! Go ISU!

She's learning to love baseball...just such a long day!
On Sunday, we were invited to Matt and Andrea's for some yummy Carne Asada (cooked on 'wicked good' charcoal) and pumpkin carving! We love that these guys are so close to us that we can just pop on over whenever! :)

The baby whisperer...don't tell him but I think he enjoyed this! 


Andrea said his braces make him cuter and I agree!!


How cute is that polka-dot pumpkin?! 

Everlee LOVES her Auntie A!
All-in-all a great weekend! Monday came too fast, we did get to have some Halloween fun, oh wait, let me be more "PC" Harvest Fun...
We spent it with some crazy Young Life kids, it was a blast but I'm a bad momma...I didn't take any pictures of her Halloween outfit! Oops, I'll have to recreate it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment