Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful Days...

Whew! Anyone else feel like this month is flying by?! Before we know it Christmas will be here and then New Years.

Day 22- Andrea beat me to it but I'm thankful for the once-a-month Bunko group that I am apart of. It's so fun to have one girly night guaranteed a month! I love the time I get with them!

Day 23- I'm thankful for my friend Kelly- Kelly and I have a lot in common, I met her through Andrea (just another reason I love her). She has been so fun to get to know the last few years. One thing I love about her is that we both have the same sense of humor, we like the same tv shows and laugh at the same jokes. Most recently she introduced me to a YouTube video series that made me have to stop multiple times and go to the bathroom! You HAVE to watch it. It's called Kid History and it's on YouTube. Here is the first episode...keep watching because it gets better!

Day 24- This year was particularly hard for our family, Josh and I use to help my mom every year with the meal. It was hard not to think of him while mom and I were cooking. I know he was with us! I know he would have gotten a kick out of her and I blowing the circuit breaker because of all the crock-pots we had plugged in! I'm thankful that I got to spend the day with my family and thankful that we were able to laugh and talk about Josh.

Day 25- This is the first year in awhile I didn't go on the adventure known as Black Friday. I'm a little sad because I usually have so much fun but I did have a nice morning sipping coffee with my little family. I'm thankful for the "lazy" days that are so rare nowadays!

1 comment:

  1. Okay so as I was reading about Bunko I was thinking about how we always end up laughing over something (like Andrea is drunk) and then I started laughing again. So then when I saw my name and Kid History I was really laughing! I'm so glad you liked it. Although I kinda knew you would! Which one is your favorite?
    And I'm thankful for you too :)

    ReplyDelete