Friday, April 13, 2012

InstaFriday- Bacon and Babies

This week was a little rough, you know, just one of "those weeks".

No pity parties will be thrown though, not one "woe-is-me" cryptic Facebook status updates will be posted, nope, not here because really that doesn't help anyone and it's pretty annoying (to everyone)...I told myself to "suck it up" and have some bacon for breakfast because it could always be worse.

With the week that we had I only took 2 pictures, but I think this sums up our week...

No, I didn't put that on her head. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to...
I'm telling you, this made it better :)

 I hope you had a wonderful week, and here is to a great weekend!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Oh friend, I hope your weekend if fabulous and makes up for your not so good week. Your optimism is awesome and I like you for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a good pity party is in order every once in awhile but bacon is a good runner-up :) I hope this week is better for you! Walk over to my house if you need to get out of the house. :)

    ReplyDelete