Friday, April 27, 2012

InstaFriday

It's that time again! Sharing our little lives through that teeny-tiny camera lens.

Everlee loves bath time, but this week she started eating the bubbles...gross. I had to keep telling her "NO!" when she would face plant into the water and come back up coughing and smiling with a mouth full of bubbles. I'm guessing burts bees baby is natural enough to eat?! And how much does she look like her daddy now with a bubble beard!


I'm a coffee addict in general, but with the warmer weather approaching I starting cold brewing my coffee. I used these 2 recipes originally and now just came up with a version that was good for me. It's scary how much I can drink especially when it's cold!
http://rebekahgough.blogspot.com/2012/03/almond-flavored-cold-brew-coffee.html
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/06/perfect-iced-coffee/

In our back yard we have huge Lilac trees. They don't flower for too long, so I take advantage! Can't you smell the goodness?








1 comment:

  1. You got the white creamer from Target! So cute! I had it in my hand to buy the other day but ended up putting it back. Maybe next time...

    Little Miss is so cute! Even with a beard :)

    ReplyDelete